Thursday, June 5, 2014
- Simply click on the colors or markings to match your component and its values are automatically decoded and displayed.
- Design, prototype and troubleshoot faster by quickly decoding new and vintage discrete electronic component markings.
- Simultaneous values are displayed in Ohms, Kilo Ohms and Mega Ohms for resistors; Pico Farad, Nano Farad and Micro Farad (uF pF nF) for Capacitors; Micro Henrys, Milli Henrys and Henrys (uH)for inductors.
- Create the components you need from what you have at hand with series parallel calculators for capacitors, resistors and coils.
- The automated Ohms law wheel quickly converts amps to watts to current to resistance and vice versa. It also includes volt amps (VA).
- Over 85 decoder-calculators in one program, at the bench or in the field A MUST for any seasoned tech or student.
- Used by Schools, Universities, Military and Government.